– 12 oz dry pasta
– 1 lb chicken breasts
– 1 bunch spinach
– 1.5 cups ricotta
– olive oil
– minced garlic
– salt (to taste)
– pepper (to taste)
– parmesan cheese (to taste)
– lemon juice & lemon zest (to taste)
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
3. Add chicken and cook until cooked through. Remove chicken from heat when cooked.
4. Add cooked pasta, ricotta, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Cook for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Add spinach and cook – approximately 5 minutes.
6. Return chicken to skillet and toss.
7. Season with salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.